Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the computer of the user via their browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while it is connected to provide the requested services and that are not typically retain (Session Cookies), or to store the data of the user for other future services and which is they can be stored indefinitely (Persistent Cookies). The cookies can be own or of third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitate features (videos, social networks…).
- Cookies of customization that enable the user to access services according to your preferences (language, browser, settings…).
- Cookies of analysis allowing anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the website and allow measuring the activity of the user and develop profiles of navigation with the objective to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces of the web based on user’s browsing habits, and behaviour where you get your profile and allow you to personalize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
Therefore, when accessing our website, pursuant to article 22of the law of services of the information society we have asked your consent for use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Configuration -> show advanced options -> privacy -> content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> history -> custom settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet -> privacy -> configuration options.
- Safari: Preferences -> security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Configuration -> See Advanced settings -> Privacy andservices -> Cookies
For more information, see your browser’s help or the supportof the same pages: